Tulsa Garden Club
Help restore and revitalize Tulsa Rose Garden
The Indian Territory prairie town, Tulsa, Oklahoma, became home to wealth, the arts and culture, and education as the "Oil Capital of the World." Beginning in 1929, Tulsa Garden Club members shared their knowledge and their plants with each other and fellow "pioneers."
Beautifying Tulsa since 1929
$13.95 per 3.5 oz tin + tax, shipping/ handling as required.
Order directly by email through partner Dragonmoon Tea Company. Watch for other ways to enjoy T-Town Rose through local or online sources.
Join donors from across the globe who support Tulsa Municipal Rose Garden with charitable gifts to Tulsa Garden Club's Rose Fund honoring loved ones and celebrating special occasions. In addition, your purchase of "T-Town Rose" helps replenish, revitalize and maintain the Rose Garden for future generations. Original oil artwork courtesy of Tulsa Garden Club member Joan Matzdorf, painter of landscapes, still lifes and commissioned portraits.
Tulsa Garden Club partnered with Tulsa Parks Department to provide perennials from our own gardens for the City's new parks. Tulsa Garden Club planted the first roses in 1935 in the WPA-constructed Tulsa Municipal Rose Garden.